Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January14th, 2015~ Ocala North RV Court in Reddick, Florida

After a 3 1/2 hour drive we stayed at another great park that we found through Passport America for half price ( $20 ) We were hoping for some sunshine but settled for a nice 70 degrees. immediately got out the lounge chairs and had some peach wine from a Georgia winery to celebrate making it to Florida.......in my flip flops :)

This park is really nice, beautiful landscaping, large trees and a lot of spanish moss. The staff was very friendly , too. So far we are loving Passport America~

http://www.ocalanorthrv.com/

Here is the beautiful heated pool~ We were the only ones swimming in it, everyone here was dressed for winter and could not believe we were going in. But, it was 70 degrees that was plenty warm for us. It felt great~



The park is so pretty, it was wonderful to see plants and flowers and that spanish moss I love it~ 






Always amazes me when I see plants that I've never seen before like this one~



And then there is that beautiful spanish moss~







I am always looking for seeds or leaves to propagate plants, I can't stop myself.....and neither can Jack,... here I am at it again~





I am really excited about tomorrow, we are driving down Hwy A1A to Indian Harbor Beach to stay a week at Ocean View Rv Park, where I lived for one year when I was 9 years old. The park is just 300 feet from the beautiful private beach~ this is a big one on my bucket list. I have wonderful memories of that place and I'm so excited to share it with Jack~



No comments:

Post a Comment